Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rock and Roll

I had such plans for chatter about surcees tonight, but I'm tired and going to bed. So here's a little rock and roll instead.





I made this card because there was a spare twine bow on my desk for about two months. It was so happy to be used! And here's another Gratitude Campaign card. Yay!

Good night.

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey (Signature Greetings, that leaf set whose name escapes me because I need to go to bed and not type)
ink: Memento
paper: PTI white
accessories: twine, small glue dot





10 comments:

  1. Nice-always great when you can use up the niggly bits that hang around looking useful. Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great color and perfectly placed sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this technique! That twine bow is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turning a new leaf is the stamp set's name! I love that set and so wish it was easier to get to South Africa without costing an arm and a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and sweet post :) Beautiful card, and I am very happy the bow now has a "home":)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, and bright, and simple, and classy. Everything I love about the things you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the variagated (sp?) leaves. Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors on this card. I'm still trying to figure out how you kept track of a twine bow for that long. It would have long ago become carpet clutter and eventually vacuum food.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is exactly why my craft space is a total wreck. I figure just about everything should be saved. "I can make something out of that" is my mantra. You've just proven it and I'm never throwing anything away again. ;-) I love all your cards, but this one is a particular favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!