Wednesday, July 24, 2013

OLW150 Life's a Beach



Second post of the day. Please scroll down for the first post.


Karen's got the OLW this week, and it's a fun one. Life's a Beach!!!! Make a one-layer card that is beach-inspired.

Here are a couple of cards that I actually colored with Copics.




It's hard to tell, but there's a blush of pink on both shells.

Now click on over to the OLW150 Challenge and play along!!!!

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts (discontinued)
ink: Memento tuxedo black
paper: GinaK Deluxe  white
accessories: Copic markers

4 comments:

  1. I can practically hear the ocean...These are lovely and serene. And I can see the hint of the blush color. Beautiful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these cards so much.

    I am inspired to play. have nothing beachy but I'll have to figure out how to use a non beach thing in a creative way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card GF...love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!